Friday 27 January 2017

Do Really Water Fasting Helps you to Lose Weight

Hey, and welcome to my extraordinary water fasting weight loss experiment Test.

I'll show you on the bottom what I did to lose 14.6 pounds (6.6 kilograms) in just 5 short days, which comes down to almost 3 pounds (1.5 kilograms) a day.

But you likely already know it's impossible to lose pure body fat this quickly. So in this article, I'll explain why my total water fasting results seemed so amazing on paper, and where the non-fat weight actually came from.

I'll also go over some of the weight loss tips you can use before and during your water fast to boost your final weight loss results. You can use any of that stuff to not only laser-target your body fat, but also to protect your vital body mass during a water fast.

Because, you see, science has proven that a huge part of your final weight loss results will be caused by the  demolition of your vital body mass (luckily, there's a way to avoid that even without breaking the fast, but we'll get to that in a minute).

Now that you know what you're getting yourself into, let's jump right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment